Thursday, November 12, 2009

flowers!

We tribal girls love flowers.

We also love metal.

Me, I love chainmaille. Sometimes.

Put them together, add in a big dash of my hating scale maille bras, and what do we have?

Scale maille flowers, by the dozen! They're light, they won't rust, they don't tarnish, and they go just about everywhere!

Flowers for your fingers . . .



Flowers for your wrists . . .



Flowers for your ears . . .



And of course, flowers for your hair. There's the full-on kanzashi-style forks . . .





The double-flowered hair sticks . . .



And for the poor people who kept coming up to me and saying, "But my hair's short! What can I do?" there's the ridiculously sturdy (and ridiculously cute) scale maille flower barrettes.





From here? God knows what I'm gonna turn out. :D But if you're curious, keep an eye on acaseofrandom.etsy.com. Hopefully the flowery handflowers will be next.

No comments: