Thursday, April 16, 2009

shiny thing influx!

Remember my giant super-swaggy Kuchi fusion chainmaille belt? I one-upped it. I wanted a hip scarf that wouldn't snag or fall apart . . . and so I made one of chainmaille.



Yes, I know it's technically not a scarf. No, I don't care. It's awesome and that's what matters. :D


Okay, I two-upped the swaggy belt. I wanted a fringe belt, too, and I'm not patient enough to sew one. So . . . I made one of chainmaille.



Yes, I know the time relation of sewing vs. mailleing doesn't make sense. No, I don't care. :P


And have I mentioned my new varieties of earrings lately?

You guessed it! Chainmaille.



I'm starting to futz about with different-colored wire and rings as well, so expect some coppery fusion pieces soon. :) Unless anyone has any suggestions . . .

No comments: